Tuesday, April 14, 2009

when this body speaks,
   her lips will spread wide,
   slit by a knife and shaped
   like her vagina and mine
   and they might snicker and shape
   words that hurt and
   linger radioactively.

when this body speaks,
   his ego will speak
   because his lips cannot
   his cock will want to save me. 
   his cock will want to fear me.
   his muscles will dance
   engage fists and feet
   to tell his theory of the world
   without saying anything

when this body speaks,
   I will forge friendships through talking.
   I will identify with what you emit
   no matter what we’re saying
   while we wait
   for this language to form

when this body speaks,
   you may join in.
   I will speak with my body
   (this queer body, these queer lips)
   and you will speak with your body
   and those words will trans(form)/(scend)
   this language so far
   that we’ll never have to talk
   about it again.

No comments: