Monday, June 23, 2008

I Want to Try My Hand

at being poor. I've got four dollars right now, how far can I stretch it? I got no kids, no bills, but I'm hungry and I'm bored: A dangerous financial position to be in.

at being crazy. I'm poor, I might as well be nuts. I might as well have no responsibilities and no worries. I like fried mustard, would you like a cup?

at being criminal. I'm crazy, I might as well be a criminal. I've got no serotonin or scruples, no money, and I'm hungry. I can burglarize a church, behead the clergy, and take the tithes.

at being institutionalized. I'm criminal, I might as well go the extra mile and get locked up. Three hots and a cot. I can make friends with Big Mama June, she's looking for a protege.

1 comment:

Dani said...

burglarize a church? wasn't that in some movie starring black people?

i never actually saw that movie.